- Microarray Image Analysis
- Cluster Analysis and Visualization
- Combined Expression Data and Sequence Analysis
- Sequence Analysis
- Tiling Microarray Analysis
- Quantitative Genome Browser
- CIS-ANALYST: A tool for finding clustered transcription factor binding sites in the Drosophila genome. Currently not working, and no longer maintained.
- Silent Site Selector: A program that designs oligos for site directed mutagenesis. Currently not working, and no longer maintained.
All software produced by our lab may be downloaded and used free of charge by academic and other non-profit researchers.
Commercial use of the ScanAlyze, Cluster and/or TreeView executable and/or source code requries a license from Stanford University. For information on how to obtain a license, please click here.
Commercial use of the GMEP software requires a license from Lawrence Berkeley National Lab. For information on how to obtain a license, please contact LBNL’s Technology Transfer Division.
Registration is free, and is used to track usage and to provide software updates. Registration is not required to download software.